3. If you still feel the itch to pray, pray to the trees. Our science has figured them to be the closest thing to saviors.
5. Aside from these necessities all else you read here are friendly suggestions and delightful traditions tested by countless ghostly generations.
9. Curious orange lights hanging above highways are the best place for resting. These days, they're the strongest places of shadow. One can hear calamities thread themselves into still star-scapes.
17. We are fascinated by humans with windows open behind their right ears. They can hear antique secrets or sneeze whenever we shake hands next to them. Following one of them is advised if a favor or solution is needed.
26. We enjoy watching people bake cakes the most. The thrill of humans cherishing precise measurements is second only to that of sensing warm sugar.
34. When walking in the ocean take time to watch sunken ships decay. A slow drift. like paintbrushes dragging away thin splinters. So different from the way a body slackens and gathers like a sheet being kicked to the foot of a bed.
40. If you can get inside a telephone wire you'll be able to see movies. An Alaskan woman's words showed one ghost scenes from Citizen Kane. One girl from Calcutta can be recognized by the footage of storms she brings into the lines.
52. We recommend spending time in shag carpets and polyester blends. Anyone can come across these things and shock themselves. electric shock is our strongest bond to humans. When we are the shock we can remember what it was like to have blood. It's important to remember blood.
61. Riding down wine corks is possible. This pass-time is the only reason certain ghosts remember the word 'ferris-wheel."
63. Broken chandeliers are the only things we an taste. They have the texture and soporific nature of ice-cream. An opera house in Glasgow is known to host vanilla, pinwheel, gingerbread and old shoe. We are still searching for cherry, rose blossom, and kayak.
67. Despite an object's perceived inert nature it's best to remain aware of them and their wishes. Advanced stages of the dead have been found tucked away amongst treasures of the living. We do not know exactly how many stages of dead there are. We cannot be sure there aren't different stages of living.